Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lower Back Pain?


kidney1

It's been nearly 30 years that I have been climbing under horses for a living, and I am happy to say that I don't suffer from back issues. So why the post title? Well I thought that the title would catch the attention of more of you.
The truth is that I do get lower back pain now and again, but I have come to realize that it is actually kidney pain. No, I don't have kidney disease.
What I do have are bad habits, and the worst habit I have is that ignoring the signs. What signs am I talking about? The signs that point to me being dehydrated, the signs that say I've had to much caffeine, and the signs that say I haven't had enough sleep.

Follow this link for more information on avoiding kidney pain.

10 Common Habits that Damage Your Kidneys

No comments:

Post a Comment