Monday, August 17, 2015

Staying on the Cutting Edge

Keith "KC" La Pierre:  I have been a professional farrier for over 30 years and for the past 15 years have taught trimming in 13 countries. Through the years I have tried nearly every rasp produced and for all of my 30 plus years I stuck with and used only one brand of rasp, Save Edge, but after putting the MaXcut by Exim to the test at our school and in my practice, I have decided to make a change. I am so pleased with the performance the MaXcut by Exim offers that we will be endorsing it for use by all of our students and graduates. Well done Exim, getting this farrier to change rasps after all these years is nothing short of astonishing.





Exim Rasps and Institute of Applied Equine Podiatry (IAEP) are pleased to announce channel partnership.  IAEP will distribute Exim Rasps’ MaXcut rasps though its website, distribution and dealer network in UK and France.  KC La Pierre, founder of IAEP, provided valuable input on IAEP’s needs during MaXcut’s development.  MaXcut met performance requirements before it was selected for distribution through IAEP’s channels to its students, alumni and distributors.   This recently launched model is now available through IAEP’s network.
United Kingdom:


No comments:

Post a Comment